Our Mission & Vision
To know and share God’s love
To be God's hands in our community as a church without walls
Our Guiding Principles
- To provide a gathering place and focal point for the conduct of worship in the Episcopal Tradition, the planning and implementation of outreach in the name of Jesus Christ, evangelism and the enjoyment of Christian fellowship in an environment which is conducive to Christian spiritual growth for all people living in Windward Oahu, most especially in Kailua.
- To be mindful that all activities of St. Christopher's Church have a spiritual foundation.
- To warmly welcome others who are sincerely seeking the salvation of Jesus Christ's love or who are curious to learn his teachings, regardless of wherever they may be on their personal Christian journey.
- To remember our past, embrace our present and step boldly into our future as confident disciples of Jesus Christ.
Our Core Values
- St. Christopher's is committed to making disciples who will grow into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. We are inspired to share God's love with all people. This will be the very heart of our Church and from it will spring the joy and peace that we eagerly seek to discover in our journeys of faith.
- St. Christopher's will be a gathering place for all people on this journey. Here we will worship together in the Episcopal tradition and be empowered to meet and be transformed by God's love. Our church will be the focal point where anyone may learn, experience and practice the values and ethics of Jesus Christ. It will be a place of nurture, well-being and fellowship which enlarges our worth before God and among each other. As we recognize and grow in the enormity of God's grace, we will strive to become accountable stewards of His rich gifts. We will welcome the opportunity to reach out in service to our community, returning these gifts with deep compassion and thanksgiving, and we will greatly rejoice in the restoration of all people to unity with God and each other.